Let's Talk, Hawk! (Open to all UI students)
Let's Talk, Hawks! is a drop-in consultation service offered by the University Counseling Service (UCS) typically at various campus locations, but is now virtually during the Fall 2021 semester. It provides you with an opportunity to have an informal, confidential, anonymous conversation with a UCS therapist. You can share your mental health concerns, work on problem solving together, learn about useful campus and community resources, or ask questions about counseling and UCS.
Let’s Talk, Hawks! consultations are:
- Open to all students
- First come, first served—no appointments needed
- Brief—up to 15 minutes
- Anonymous—no information is collected and kept about you and no paperwork to be completed
- Not counseling or a crisis service
Open for all UI students:
Day/Time: Fridays 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Dates: August 27 - December 17
Therapist: Tianyi Xie
All dates for this event:
- Friday, October 22, 11:30 AM
- Friday, October 29, 11:30 AM
- Friday, November 5, 11:30 AM
- Friday, November 12, 11:30 AM
- Friday, November 19, 11:30 AM
- Friday, December 3, 11:30 AM
- Friday, December 10, 11:30 AM
Categorized under: Health Event
Questions about this event? Contact Tianyi Xie.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa–sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact Tianyi Xie in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org.