Hancher is for Hawkeyes
Location: Hancher Box Office, Backstage, Hancher Stage @ Hancher Auditorium
Hancher Auditorium is your performing arts venue on campus!
Highlights of this special event include:
- Discounted UI student tickets—just $5 for most performances!
(Must be purchased in person with current student ID between 10 am and 5:30 pm on August 23. One (1) ticket per show at the $5 price.)*
- Drawings for tickets to Broadway shows at Hancher, and more
- Tours of the building—including backstage and on stage
- Info booths featuring important campus and community resources
- Free snacks
*Les Misérables, Jersey Boys, Kristin Chenoweth, and American Ballet Theatre (ABT) tickets are not available at this special price, but student discounts are available to Les Misérables and ABT.
Getting to Hancher is easy!
- Walking: from the east side of campus take a footbridge—by the IMU or behind Stanley Residence Hall
- Biking: bike racks are available
- Cambus: the Blue and Red Routes stop at Hancher
- Parking: we’ll set aside parking spots in the Hancher lot for this event
More information here.Read More +