Northwestern Mutual - Mock Interviews
No upcoming dates.
Location: Check-in at the Career Center reception desk on the 3rd floor , Pomerantz Center
This is a great opportunity to participate in a practice interview with an employer and receive valuable feedback on your interviewing skills!
Limited space available - be sure to sign-up at least 7-10 days prior to the Mock Interview.
To sign up, follow these steps:
1. Create/update your resume
2. Have a Career Center Peer Advisor review your resume during walk-in hours - M-F. 10am-3pm - Pomerantz Center, 3rd floor
3. Upload your resume to Handshake - under the Documents section
4. From your Handshake account, click on "Jobs" from the left navigation menu and enter "Mock" into the keyword search area
5. Select your employer and date and then click "Apply" - then you will see a drop down box to select which resume to submit. Then you can select your time slot.
Questions? Contact Sara Burden at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tagged as: Mock Interview
Categorized under: Information Session
Questions about this event? Contact Sara Burden.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa–sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact Sara Burden in advance at email@example.com .