Be ready to post
Be sure your location, date(s), and time(s) are final before submitting this form. Remember: you are creating a public event page on After Class and the UI Events Calendar to promote your event.
Event posting policy
- Events must be open to the public.
- Events should be sponsored by a University student organization or department.
- We reserve the right to edit or reject submissions at our discretion, without notice. This policy may be modified at any time.
Submitting your event is easy
- Visit the event submission form (HawkID, Facebook, or sign-up required)
- Enter your event's information and attach an image (we prefer images larger than 837 x 523 pixels) where you can input your event information.
- In order for your event to appear on After Class, make sure you select “After Class” from the General Interest dropdown menu near the end of the form.
- Additionally, you can choose event types, departments, and general interest categories that help promote and feature your event on other websites like Arts Iowa.
- When you're done, hit the Add Event button at the bottom of the form.
Ready to submit your event? Visit the event submission form
May 5, 2017
The trees on campus are budding and the air is fragrant with the smells of summer, which can only mean one thing. FINALS ARE COMING. But have no fear! The IMU's got you covered. We've come up with all the best activities necessary to take you from this... to THIS.1. Continue Reading
May 5, 2017
Amanda Bartlett is a senior at the University of Iowa studying Journalism and Mass Communication. Amanda is also the marketing director for Bijou Film Board, the student-run film organization here on campus. The film board, comprised of about 25 students, is dedicated to entertaining and engaging the campus and community... Continue Reading
April 4, 2017
Michael Rendleman is a senior at the University of Iowa studying Biomedical Engineering. Michael is also the co-director of music for Intersection: Men's A Cappella Group. Intersection was established in 2006 when a group of friends waned to sing together and decided to start a student organization to get more... Continue Reading
March 3, 2017
Lauren Martin is a senior at the University of Iowa studying Journalism and Mass Communications. Lauren is president of Public Relations Student Society of America, PRSSA. The group consists of 44 members with the help of her executive board and professional advisors in giving the organization experience in the field... Continue Reading
December 12, 2016
The calendar is reading December, which can only mean one thing. FINALS ARE COMING. But have no fear! The IMU's got you covered. We've come up with all the best activities necessary to take you from this... To THIS. Here's what you can expect from the #finalsatIMU 2016 season: 1. Continue Reading