Be ready to post
Be sure your location, date(s), and time(s) are final before submitting this form. Remember: you are creating a public event page on After Class and the UI Events Calendar to promote your event.
Event posting policy
- Events must be open to the public.
- Events should be sponsored by a University student organization or department.
- We reserve the right to edit or reject submissions at our discretion, without notice. This policy may be modified at any time.
Submitting your event is easy
- Visit the event submission form (HawkID, Facebook, or sign-up required)
- Enter your event's information and attach an image (we prefer images larger than 837 x 523 pixels) where you can input your event information.
- In order for your event to appear on After Class, make sure you select “After Class” from the General Interest dropdown menu near the end of the form.
- Additionally, you can choose event types, departments, and general interest categories that help promote and feature your event on other websites like Arts Iowa.
- When you're done, hit the Add Event button at the bottom of the form.
Ready to submit your event? Visit the event submission form
This summer we say goodbye to one of the oldest residence halls on campus, Quadrangle (Quad). From 1919 to 2016 Quad has served as home to many on the University of Iowa campus. It's hallways, rooms and community spaces house the memories of not only students, but army veterans and... Continue Reading
The University of Iowa is completing a project to make 147 gender-inclusive, single-user restrooms available throughout campus buildings... (via Cedar Rapids Gazette) Continue Reading
This year, the UI Office of Student Employment and the UI Student Employed Professional program named the first-ever Student Supervisor of the Year.The Division of Student Life was honored to receive 14 nominations, the most of any department at the University of Iowa. Continue Reading
Oh, finals week, we've missed you so much! We know you might be stressing right now, but have no fear, all the finals week events at the IMU will take you from this: to this: 1. Continue Reading
Clare Goerdt is a senior at the University of Iowa majoring in Health Studies and Pre-Physical Therapy with a minor in Psychology and Spanish. She is also currently the Co-Executive Director of the River Run 5/10k race, where she coordinates weekly executive meetings, handles finances, and keeps the board on... Continue Reading